good2retail.com respects the privacy of our visitors and members and we do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. This personal Data Protection Notice is issued to all our valued merchants/prospects and agents, in pursuant to the requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Good2Retail collects personal information to set up, manage merchant accounts and to handle orders of goods and services from Good2Retail’s merchants.
(1) ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED AND GATHERED IN GOOD2RETAIL.COM WILL NOT BE SOLD, RENTED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION AT ANY TIME, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
(2) THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AND BUSINESS WILL ONLY BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCT OR COMPANY WITHIN GOOD2RETAIL.COM TO OUR VISITORS. ON THE OTHER HAND, THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOURSELF WILL BE USED FOR VERIFYING YOU AS THE AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL FOR YOUR COMPANY TO REGISTER WITH GOOD2RETAIL.COM.
You may need to provide Good2Retail with personal information such as:
1.Company name, person in charge name, phone numbers, mailing, billing, shipping and email addresses
2.Bank account information, date of birth, identification documents
(3) SOURCE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Good2Retail collects your personal information directly from you or indirectly from your legal representatives, agents and /or employer when you, your legal representatives, agents and/or employers send us completed enquiry, application and/or registration forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues, trade fairs or in any of our premises. Your personal information may also be collected from cookies through the use of our website.
(4) GOOD2RETAIL USES SUCH INFORMATION FOR:
(i) domain registration, account setup, enabling sales and other transactions, handling orders, providing receipts
(ii) proving customer service, providing dispute resolution, or related issues
(iii) marketing and surveys, sending service update notices
(iv) preventing violations of our legal agreements
(v) measuring, improving and customizing our services
(vi) fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions
In the course of your dealing s with us, as our valued merchants/prospects and agents, we will request that you provide data and information about your business and yourself (Personal Data) to enable us to enter into transaction with your or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products via various channels (e.g. emails, phone calls etc.).
(5) RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us (subject always to certain exemptions) . we will make every endeavour to ensure your personal information is accurate and up to date therefore we ask that if there are changes to your information you should notify us directly. If you would like to access or correct your personal information, please query to the contact details in Item 7 below.
(6) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 Entities within Good2Trade
Your personal information provided to us is processed by entities (in or outside of Malaysia) within Good2Retail (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners). Good2Retail will ensure that:
(i) access to your personal information is restricted to staff who are contractually required to process your personal information in accordance with their respective job requirements; and
(ii) only necessary information is released to the relevant employees.
6.2 Classes of third parties
Your personal information may be disclosed to relevant third parties (in or outside of Malaysia) as required under law, pursuant to relevant contractual relationship (for example,. where we appoint third party service providers) or for the purposes stated in Section 2 above (or directly related to those purposes).
In the event of a potential, proposed or actual sale of business, disposal, acquisition, merger or re-0organisation (“Transaction”), your personal information may be required to be disclosed or transferred to a third party as a result of the Transaction. You hereby acknowledge that such disclosure and transfer may occur and permit Good2Retail to release your personal information to the other party and its advisers/representatives.
(i) Customer or potential customer:
Your personal information may be disclosed to the followed classes of third parties:
Third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf (such as auditors, lawyers, company secretary, consultants, contractors, professional advisors, service providers, printing companies, contractors, conference/training/event organiser, other advisers, travel agencies and insurance companies);
Our business partners or affiliates who may jointly provide the service requested for (such as third party hotels or resorts or shopping mall tenants); Utility companies; Property management companies for management of property purchased; Foreign embassies (including agencies appointed by foreign embassies to carry out their services) if Good2Retail assists you in your visa application as part of your requested travel services; Law enforcement agencies, including the local police; and Relevant governmental authorities statutory authorities, local council and industry regulators.
(ii) Vendor, supplier, tenant or service provider:
Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
Third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf (such as auditors, lawyers, company secretary, consultants, contractors, professional advisors, service providers, printing companies, contractors, conference/training/event organiser, other advisers, travel agencies and insurance companies); Law enforcement agencies, including the local police; and Relevant governmental authorities, statutory authorities, local council and industry regulators.
(7) LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, FURTHER ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS IF:
(i) you would like to obtain further information on how to limit the processing of your personal information;
(ii) you have any further query; or
(iii) you would like to make a complaint in respect of your personal information,
You may contact: Mailing Address: Unit S-5-9, Gamuda Biz Suites, Persiaran Anggerik Vanilla, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, 10, 40460, Malaysia. Email address: [email protected]
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and sinmply indicates the post ID off the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
(8) WHETHER OBLIGATORY TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (“PDPA “) “) provides that the data user (i.e. DNSB which processes any personal data or has control over or authorizes the processing of any personal data) shall by a written notice inform a data subject (i.e. the individual who is the subject of the personal data) of the following:
(1) personal data of the data subject is being processed by or on behalf of the data user;
(2) a description of the personal data being processed;
(3) the source of the eprsonal data that is being processed by the data user;
(4) the purpose of which the personal data is being or is to be collected and further processed;
(5) the channel(s) available for the data subject to request access, correction or make inquiries pertaining to their personal data
(6) the choices and means for limiting the processing of the personal data;
(7) whether it is obligatory of voluntary to supply the personal data; and
(8) where it is obligatory for the data subject to supply the personal data, the consequences for the data subject if he fails to supply the personal data.